Relax and Have Fun At Our Resort
Rent the NEW Hydrobikes!
Moosehorn Resort is a family and fishing resort, isolated from the winds in a protected bay. There is a gradual sand beach for swimming. You can enjoy boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding, hydrobiking rentals, hiking or just sunbathing or lounging on the beach!
AMENITIES INCLUDED WITH RENTAL:
- Kitchens fully equipped
- Paper products (toilet paper, tissues, paper towels)
- Dock space for one boat
- Good docks for fishing or water sports
- Electricity at all boat slips
- Tractor assisted boat launching
- Fish cleaning house (Fish cleaning available for nominal charges)
- Canoes, Kayaks and SUP's (StandUp Paddleboards)
- Funbugs & Beach toys
- Basketball court
- Bean bag toss
- Charcoal grills, picnic tables
- Firewood (first night)
- Hydrobikes for rent ($10 /hour)
- Info to tour, fish, and hike Voyageurs National Park & beyond
What's SUP? Come and try the new STAND UP PADDLEBOARDS!
Check List - Don't Forget:
Jackets, rain gear
Hat for protection
Charcoal & lighter fluid
Fish in Unspoiled Wilderness Waters
Lake Kabetogama is the largest lake lying entirely within Voyageurs National Park and the United States with a total area of 25,000 acres and 77 miles of shoreline. The lake has long been a favorite with anglers because of its excellent walleye, northern pike, small mouth bass, sauger, crappie and perch fishing. It is also one of the most scenic lakes in Minnesota, with rugged, rocky shorelines, tall, majestic pine forests, and hundreds of secluded islands and abundant wildlife.
You might decide to hike into some of the smaller lakes located in the interior of the Kabetogama peninsula, some of which harbor largemouth bass, muskie and lake trout.
Lake Kabetogama is a fisherman's paradise. With our protected bay, you'll even be able to get out on the lake in rough weather! Or just fish off our docks where there have been some great catches as well! We offer plenty of free fishing and touring advice. Guide service can also be arranged.
- Premium Gasoline (no ethanol)
- Protected boat stalls: 10' wide by 20' long
- Tapered fronts - 3 point ties
- Electricity - GFI w/cord
- Private concrete boat ramp
- Minnows, leeches and crawlers
- Lake Maps, T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, ice, firewood
- Laundry facilities
- WI-FI in the lodge
Bring the whole family!
- National Park Programs
- Visitors Center
- Gift Shop
- Hiking Trails
- Light Groceries
- Marine Sales & Repair
- Boat Storage
- Golf Courses
- Bird and Wildlife viewing
- Wildlife Bear Sanctuary
- Soudan Underground Mines
- Rock Garden
- Kettle Falls
- Ojibway Indian Museum
WE WANT THE BEST FOR YOU!
For Reservations or information contact:
Christy & Jerry Mitchell
Moosehorn Resort | 10434 Waltz Road | Kabetogama, MN 56669
1-800-777-7968 or 1-218-875-3491
< e-mail >
Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Daily