Amenities Included with Stay
In the cabins:
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Paper Products (toilet paper & paper towels)
- Basketball court
- Fish cleaning house
- Charcoal grills
- Picnic tables
- WI-FI in the lodge
- Information on tours, hiking, fishing Voyageur’s National Park & more!
On the dock:
- Dock space for one boat
- Electricity at all boat slips with 3 point harness
- Full dock service and fish cleaning (tips appreciated for service)
- Tractor assisted boat launching on our private concrete ramp
- Great docks for fishing or water sports
At the beach:
- SUP’s (Standup Paddleboards)
- Funbugs, beach toys
- Bean bag toss
- Additional Firewood
- On-site Laundry – Coin Operated
- Additional dock space available for rent dependent on availability
- Lake maps, T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and other convenience items for guests
- ATT cell service works well and Verizon cell service is also available
- Premium fuel (no ethanol)
What to Bring
- Personal towels, beach towels
- Leash, waist bags, food and beds for pets
- Toiletries and personal items
- Kitchen towels
- Flashlight & Batteries
- Charcoal for the grill
- Picnic table cover
- Hiking shoes
- Sun Screen
- Bug Repellent
- Fishing Gear
- Camera equipment
- Rain gear
- Cell phone charger
- Extra layers of clothes
Lodging & Reservation Information
Check in to your cabin after 3 p.m.
Please check out on the day of your departure no later than 9 AM, or the evening prior to your departure.
We will try to accommodate early check-in when available.
Deposits & Cancellations
Deposits are 50% of the weekly cabin and boat rental. Due to the high demand of our cabins and boats, deposits are non-refundable if the vacancy cannot be refilled. If completely refilled, a refund minus a $100 processing fee will be given.
The office is open from 7 AM until 9 PM daily to take calls, answer questions about on-site and nearby attractions and amenities.
Click here for the Resort Map.
Stop by the office anytime for brochures and information for area attractions and activities.
Cabins are charged at a base rate. Any guests above the base rate are charged an extra $35/night.
3 night minimum stay.
No charge for children under 3 years old.
15% lodging discount for stays prior to Memorial Day and after Labor Day.
3% convenience fee added for credit card payments.
All cabins are non-smoking.
Well behaved dogs welcome with permission. See our pet policy.